LOWONGAN PEKERJAAN SEBAGAI GENERAL MANAGER (GM) APTERR
SECRETARIAT DI BANGKOK, THAILAND
The 11th ASEAN Plus Three Ministers on Agriculture and Forestry (AMAF Plus Three) signed the APTERR Agreement on 7 October 2011 to ensure a long-term food security and livelihoods of the people in the region. According to this Agreement, the APTERR Secretariat will be established to carry out the functions and responsibilities to accomplish the desirable goals of the APTERR. It will be led by a General Manager who will be appointed, on merit, by the Council.
- Key accountabilities
- Provide assistance to the APTERR Council and carry out the day to day management and operations of the APTERR Secretariat to carry into effect the provision of the APTERR Agreement;
- Liaise/coordinate with APTERR member countries/international organizations to oversee implementation of all activities directly related to and in support of the APTERR programmes;
- Ensure the APTERR’s operations are in line with the APTERR’s objective and the resolution of the APTERR Council;
- Periodically report the APTERR operations and vital issues to the APTERR Council for decision and other matters that require decision/authorization;
- Implement annual financial and work plans adopted by the APTERR Council and draw up the funding requirements in support to the APTERR programmes and related activities and recommend to the APTERR Council a schedule of priorities in the use of fund;
- Introduce more efficient, regular, adequate, suitable and economical means of implementing the APTERR programmes for purposes of reducing operational cost;
- Supervise and oversee the functions on the Food Emergency Monitoring and Information (FEMI), the implementation of the APTERR stocks and other relevant activities;
- Maintain a system for regularly obtaining information on current and future rice production and current trade situation and outlook, and submit report to the APTERR member countries on a quarterly basis;
- Assist and facilitate and provide technical support to APTERR member countries in preparation and execution of the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) and the Purchase Agreement (PA);
- Provide the technical background and information to the APTERR Council relative to the execution of the MOA and PA; and
- Perform such other functions as may be necessary to carry into effect the provisions of the APTERR Agreement.
- Nationals of ASEAN Plus Three Countries;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Agricultural Economics or in related fields, a postgraduate degree is preferable; and
- Have an excellent written and verbal communication skill especially in English.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in providing management advisory services and/or managing staff and operational systems and establishing inter-relationships among international organization and national governments. Experience with an agricultural sector and/or experience of working in the international organization, particularly in ASEAN Plus Three cooperation, with proven record, will be an asset;
- Substantial knowledge in the application of policies and procedures, rules and regulations of intergovernmental organization, particularly in ASEAN Plus Three;
- Good knowledge in rice policy, trade, production, consumption and stock management in Asia particularly ASEAN Plus Three countries; and
- Understand the rice trading market and trend in ASEAN Plus Three countries.
- Remuneration and Benefits
Successful candidate will be offered the post with an annual salary USD 72,000 and other benefits including medical care.
- How to Apply
Send your application to email@example.com with a detailed CV, certificated true copies of educational certificates, two recommendation letters, a recent photograph, a complete Employment Application Form and a separated sheet of paper highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the pos The Application form can be downloaded at www.apterr.org
Incomplete applications shall not be considered.
Please indicate on the subject heading: Application for General Manager of the APTERR Secretariat
Application should be reach the APTERR Secretariat by 10 February 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further recruitment process.
Apabila ada yang berminat dapat menghubungi:
Bapak Ardi Jayawinata (Badan Ketahanan Pangan-Kementerian Pertanian)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org;
DOWNLOAD: 1. Job Description
- Application Form
- Letter_GM recruitment